Thank you for participating LUTERGO seminar!
LUTERGO-project's seminar was organized on 18th November 2021. It was possible to participate on-site and online.
Professor Heikki Handroos (LUT) opened the seminar. There were following presentations in the seminar:
- Sari Soutukorva, LAB: The excavator operator's workload and stress in the real working environment (presentation in Finnish)
- Victor Zhidchenko, LUT: Simulation model, environment, and data collection in real-time simulator & Tasks, parameter variations and experiments (presentation in English)
- Asko Kilpeläinen, LAB: The excavator operator's workload and stress in the simulator environment (presentation in Finnish)
- Amin Hekmatmanesh, LUT: Operator stress detection from biosignals (presentation in English)
- Kari Kauranen, LAB: The explanatory factors for the workload of the excavator operators (presentation in Finnish)
Heikki Handroos made summary after all these presentations. Then it was organized a visit in the LUTERGO laboratorio where a professional driver demonstrated working with the simulator. The audience had a possibility to ask questions.
Next it will be finished with data analysis and reported results of this project.
Project team of LUT university:
Heikki Handroos, Project leader, Heikki [dot] Handrooslut [dot] fi
Amin Hekmatmanesh, Project coordinator, Amin [dot] Hekmatmaneshlut [dot] fi
Victor Zhidchenko, Researcher, Victor [dot] Zhidchenkolut [dot] fi
Juha Koivisto, Research technician, Juha [dot] Koivistolut [dot] fi