You can apply in the separate application based on open studies twice a year, in spring and autumn. Separate application is submitted via the Studyinfo portal. You can find the links to the programmes at Studyinfo further down on this page.
Autumn 2021 open UAS application period is 1–15 November 2021 at 15:00 (UTC +2). If accepted, your study right will begin on 1 January 2022.
Separate application to Bachelor's degree programmes
You are eligible to apply if
- you have completed 55 ECTS credits worth of path studies at an open university of applied sciences
- the path studies are eligible for the degree programme in question
- you have completed the studies within the preceding four semesters.
Separate application to Master's degree programmes
You are eligible to apply if
- you have completed 15/10 ECTS credits worth of open path studies at an open university of applied sciences
- the path studies are eligible for the 90/60 ECTS degree programme in question
- you have completed the studies within the preceding four semesters
- you meet the required educational background criteria
- you have at least two years (24 months) of subsequent work experience in a relevant field.
How to apply
Find the links to the programmes at Studyinfo below. The link to the application form can be found under the programme in question. Remember to upload all the necessary attachments to your application. If the required attachments are not provided within the application period, the application will be discarded.
In addition to the links below, you can also search for programmes at Studyinfo manually: go to Studyinfo and search for LAB University of Applied Science's degree programme you wish to apply to, such as "lab bachelor of business administration".
Programmes in open UAS application, autumn 2021
You can apply to the following programmes in LAB University of Applied Science's open UAS application, autumn 2021. You can apply to the programmes at Studyinfo via the links below. If accepted to study in the transfer application, the studies will begin in January 2022.
Business Administration, Bachelor's programmes
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Business Information Technology, full-time studies, Lahti
- Bachelor of Business Administration, International Business, full-time studies, Lahti
- Bachelor of Business Administration, International Business, full-time studies, Lappeenranta
Business Administration, Master's programmes
Health Care and Social Services, Bachelor's programmes
Technology, Master's programmes
- Transcript of records of your path studies
- Free-form explanation of missing credits if the path studies are incomplete during the application period
- Document proving that the applicant is exempted from paying tuition fees, if applicable.
- Master's programmes: copies of work certificates indicating 24 months of work experience gained after graduating with a Bachelor's degree
If you are a path student at LAB University of Applied Sciences, you can upload your transcript of records via Atomi service.
For instructions on how to use Atomi, please visit Peppi Instructions – Atomi.
The student selection
The admission decision is conditional, if the required amount of open path credits have not been completed when the admission period ends. The credits must be completed and registered by 31 July in the spring application and by 31 December in the autumn application. If this requirement is not met, the place in the programme will be cancelled.
Students with an active study right at any higher education institution cannot be accepted via separate application.
Schedule for the separate application autumn 2021
The results of the student selection will be published at 10 December 2021 at the latest.
If offered a place, the place must be accepted and the enrolment for spring 2022 semester must be done by 22 December 2021 at 15:00.
Please note that not accepting the place by the deadline will automatically lead to losing the place.
Schedule for the separate application spring 2022
Then schedule for spring 2022 will be published in 2022.
For more information concerning the open UAS application, please contact LAB Admission services at admissionslab [dot] fi.