For those who want to look beyond the surface
The application period for English-taught bachelor's and master’s level studies starting in autumn 2020 is 8–22 January 2020.
Registered nurse – an expert in health care
International career in mechanical engineering
Study mechanical engineering in an international environment!
Tourism and Hospitality – You are welcome to study here
Learn how to design hotel, restaurant and touristic services, how to manage a business and how to be a successful
Steps for spring 2020 intake
1. Apply online at studyinfo.fi 8–22 January
2. Upload attachment(s) to your application
3. Sit the entrance exam or provide a SAT-test result
4. Wait for the results – they will be released on 5 June 2020.
5. Accept your study place before 10 July 2020
6. Enroll for the academic year
7. Get a residence permit if needed
8. Start your studies in August 2020
The new Lahti campus is a modern learning environment which is built on former factory premises in Lahti.
Lappeenranta Campus, shared by LAB University of Applied Science and LUT University, is the largest higher education campus in Southeast Finland.
The e-campus enables you to study flexibly, wherever better suits you.
Am I required to pay tuition fees?
Take a look at the tuition fees and scholarships: The higher education institutions in Finland collect tuition fees from students outside the EU/EEA area.
One institution, two perspectives: studies and practical work side by side. For those who want to look beyond the surface.
LAMK and SAIMIA are now LAB
The Lahti and Saimaa Universities of Applied Sciences have merged in January 2020 and established the new LAB University of Applied Sciences.