Innovative Practices in Digital Marketing
organized on 20.05.2021 at 10-12 am EEST
by EDUCRO and TwinInno projects!
Digital transformation is not a new topic for many of us. Digital marketing has been an essential channel for culture and tourism companies for a while. Covid-19 has accelerated digital transformation and forced them to adopt new technologies. Culture and tourism sectors are exploring ways to extend the experiences online beyond the walls or deliver online-only experiences. Many new opportunities for marketing are created in the digital space.
We will look into these innovative cross-sectoral cooperation practices, 3D modelling in marketing, and product placement opportunities in VR creative content. Our experts will share their practical experiences, and everyone will have a chance to have their questions answered.
- Sami Lanu, LAB University of Applied Sciences, Time to ReThink Digital Marketing
- Oleg Nikolaenko, AxiiO. Opportunities for the Advertising Market in Virtual Reality
- Juha-Pekka Natunen, Nuijamies. Culture and arts: marketing for different industries
- Pekka Mäkinen, Airtouch. Can 3D and VR bridge and connect services and products?
- Alexandra Kovaleva, Manege Central Exhibition Hall in Saint-Petersburg. VR & AR projects at Manege
11:00-11:40 Panel discussion
11:40-12:00 Q&A session
The event is free of charge, but registration is required.
The personal data is collected solely for the purpose of reporting and communication and will not be shared. More info about data collection: https://lut-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/olga_bogdanova_lab_fi/ESBSls09KHlGh3996vLG-30ByN9HxOSq-NwsTWz0-VmyUA?e=jaPnwQ
The event is a part of the EDUCRO and TwinInno projects activities. The EDUCRO project is funded by the European Union, the Russian Federation, and the Republic of Finland. The TwinInno project is funded by European Regional Development Fund.